Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pocket Rockets Exhibition in full swing!

Last night, the Pocket Rockets Exhibition launched with a bang! Over 250 small artworks, from 41 New Zealand artists are now on show at the ROCDA Gallery in Dunedin. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area!  I would love to have made it to the opening night but unfortunately Air New Zealand made me think twice about that, with a whopping $450 air fare to get from Taupo to Dunedin! What happened to last minute cheap fares??

I would like to say a big Thankyou to Tanya Dann for all her hard work in bringing the Pocket Rockets Exhibition to life. It looks superb!



I have exhibited 12 pieces from my Spirit Midas Collection (below).
The whole collection can be viewed at www.spiritmidas.com

2 comments:

  1. Sh*t Hol, your stuff is AWESOME!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betsy! Shame you never got round to making a bead, your have to come down to ChCh! xx

    ReplyDelete