Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kumeu Art in the Garden

Chill out in a garden, listen to live music & look at ma jewels...

 

I will be exhibiting pieces from the Spirit Midas Jewellery Collection at Kumeu Art in the Garden, Auckland. NZ. 

 

 

Venue: Dragonfly House, 130 Muriwai Valley Road, Waimauku. NZ
Exhibition Times: Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th November 2010. 10am-4pm


This event is one of New Zealand’s leading and fastest growing art in the garden events, a festival over two days showing almost 100 of New Zealand’s fast improving, most sought after and talented Artists and Sculptors within the gallery of four of Kumeu’s award winning gardens.

 

Tickets are $20. Click here to buy online. 

 

See you there!



1 comment:

  1. If I'm not able to make it Holly then I'm sure Julie will.
    xo
    I'm sure Michelle will be interested and I'll get her to spread the word amongst the mothers at school.

    ReplyDelete