Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Shooting Collection is about to launch!

I am very excited to be just a few days away from launching my latest collection - The Shooting Collection.


What a great summer I have had and a long one too! My timing has been impeccable... summer in NZ, followed by summer in UK and now heading back to summer in NZ! Trust me, it's tough!! 
I have spent most of my time in the outdoors, breathing in fresh countryside air, competing on my new horse (pictured below!), shooting guns (also pictured below) and working on the The Shooting Collection in my NEW workshop!




I have always dabbled in shooting but recently have started taking a keener interest, including booking myself in for some lessons and competed at The British Open last month! Bring it on!


So what is The Shooting Collection all about?

The Shooting Collection is a delicate mixture of sterling silver chains, necklaces, bangles, cuffs, earrings and rings, all inspired by different shooting disciplines. I have kept my materials simple - sterling silver, fine silver, more sterling silver and some striking green Gaspiete gemstones thrown in for good measure! Each piece is hallmarked at The Goldsmiths' Company, with my initials 'HCB', The Goldsmiths Company stamp and '925' to clarify it is the genuine sterling silver article!

Last week, we had a very successful photo-shoot with legend photographer, Chris Anderson and his canine companions! Charley March stylishly modeled the jewellery. She had never held a gun before, so she did a sterling job of looking like a seasoned pro! I wanted to capture the 'fresh' essence of the countryside in the photographs, so we headed into the fields, in the gale force winds, and got some really great shots!



The 'Skeet Round' short chain necklace from The Shooting Collection has already made it's first debut this year, at the Royal wedding of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall.  Karen pulled it off beautifully with her vibrant orange and navy outfit!


 Check out my collections at www.hollybudge.com. Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment